Shenango Township Municipal Authority (Township Sewers)
Meetings: Third Tuesday every month. Township Building. 6:30 pm
The Shenango Township Municipal Authority/ Wastewater Treatment Plant is located at 155 Campground Road, West Middlesex, PA.
Please contact the Municipal Authority Office between the hours of 8am and 4pm, Monday through Friday, for any questions related to public sewage service, billing, Municipal Liens/no lien letters, account name change(s), or any issues or concerns regarding the public sewer system.
Payments to the Municipal Authority may be remitted as outlined below:
- In Person: Payments may be made at the office located at 155 Campground Road, between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Mail Payments: Please mail payments to – STMA, PO Box 266, West Middlesex, PA 16159
- Bill Pay: Payments through your financial institution
- First National Bank accepts payments (free of charge). Please have the top portion of you invoice including you Customer ID.
- Online Payments: A payment link is available on our website (stmamercercounty.com). This link is also printed on the bottom portion of our invoice.
- Direct Debit Program: If you are interested in the Direct Debit Program, please contact the office at (724)528-1577 for further information.
The final phase of the sewer project is coming to an end. We so appreciate everyone’s patience with this lenthy and detailed process. We are excited for the project to come to a conclusion! It is our hope that the project was able to bring value and opportinties to the community for years to come! Thank you to everyone involved and to our community members for their support. If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact the office.
Joe DePuy, Chairman
Bryan Harmon, Vice-Chairman
Tom Hubert, Secretary/Treasurer